31 Aug 2010

wa i have a strong determination to wake up tmr.
all because my mum cooked porriage. Its my favourite food man.
I have always liked porriage.
Used to get porriage with black sauce every single day for breakfast from OCK.

Because of work needs, i need to walk up and down hill in the hot sun.
I realise the Nikmat of wuduk.
U know, i will see for prayer times cause tat means i will be talking Wuduk.
The energy which is created when water flows during wuduk is remarkable.
Somehow during solat, it re-energise and give the extra boost to work.

Fasting is something which is done for Allah.
Honestly, if it is not for him, we will never succeed in fasting.
Enduring hunger throughout the day is bearable.
But no water, that is the challenge.
All for Allah. That how we have endure this far.
Insya Allah, the rest of Ramadhan will be the best and upmost capability.
May all our ibadah will be received. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment me