30 Aug 2010

I went to dentist today to check on my toothache.
I told i had pain on by biting right bottom teeth
But she said, there is nothing wrong there.
Instead i have to do 4 other teeth on the top!

On other note;
How can 1 an adult not have a sense of responsibilty?
Like a mum neglecting her child's studies
Like a man on credits due to ego
Like a colleague who is careless abt her schedule
Like a wife who discourage husband success
Why??

Over this 2 years after i graduated,
I have never regreted the opportunity which was given to me.
Its not by chance, rather its god's grace to allow me to learn.
I never thought i will be able to work in IT field
I never thought i will be working with healthcare worker like drs nurses ect ect
Mayb i will not be able to apply the enteprise software skills
But management skills, listening teniques, learning and capturing of information.

I have this exprience to share:
I attended a meeting with CY.
While they were talking abt God Knows Wat,
I was busy chewing pearl. where i glanced by dep director.
Then i was in the So Bored mood, i played with my pen.
This time he asked me to stop cause its distracting him.
Till today, when he see my, he acknowledge me by my name.
I cant help but smile when im reminded of this meeting.
I am not flaunting rather i learn

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment me