1 Sept 2010


This is awie and gemuk. Can u spot the size difference?
Awie almost died as he was stuck in rat's glue trap when he was few weeks old.
But now he is as big as naughty and as active as all other cats.
He climbs curtains, catches and torture crokroches, and eats every 2-3 hrs once.

Gemuk sleeps like 3/4 of the time, slaps Abu on his face and always flirts with his Mamu Mubarak.


Alamak, im so going to pay revenge to my favourite breakfast meal. Cannot tahan liao.
Eh Joanna we shall go back to routine by next next mon ok. I will have to attack this first.

When i was in Poly, this is my phone. I still find it has a strong platform and cool design.

AB Shaik is my favourite DJ. He is entertaining and very funny. Me and mum can be laughing out loud while listen to him and his jokes.

- How the hell did she commented on my boyfriend's pic that he is gorgeous.. WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment me