20 Sept 2010

Its so true.
I spend more money spending on other's small gift, rather than buying something for myself.
When i get my pay, i will buy a shoe for myself?
Actually i miss my high cut shoe which Bak bought for me.
The brown with a star which i used for 4 yrs.
I had to throw it away cause there a hole in the sole.
so sad :( Shoes??

Some are so lucky.
Earning big bucks, go holiday,shop till they drop
sponsored for deg, somehow managed to live a good life.
Others just not in the luck.
Squeezing every expences possible, make sure that every cent is spent wisely
even need to think how much is spent on food! less on entertaiment, less on newest tech.

Which ever group we fall in, have we counted our blessing?
To be able to walk, talk, taste, smell?
Have we thank god for the nose ear mouth leg and hands we have?
Did we ever thought of what was it like to be in others shoe?
We saw their positive side? but how abt negative?
Would we be able to bear it? will we be able to take it?

ponder ponder

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment me