5 Sept 2010

I pray that my student will like subtraction.

which reminds me that
i was never good in my studies when i was younger.
especially maths, getting 28/100
i had tuition, but i never bother to pay attention
i never made the effort to realise the importance of studies.
i was always discracted by other misc issues.

in school, things started to change.
although i took a yr to adapt to new sys, enviroment and ppl
but i began to bloom.
i began to lose weight drastically cause i was teased of being fat
i still remember his name is Ronald.
i took taf club more seriously that the teacher took me as a role model.
i took charged of my studies cause every afternoon
I had to travell for 1 hr to help my mum at sch canteen
where she sold food, i didnt want her to be so tired anymore.
i had to wash prates, fry prata, pick up plates and serve students food.
Can u imagine, doing that everyday? *teary eyes*
I really dont want her to be doing that ok.
i didnt do well for N levels as Nyah was sick that time.
But i really tried my best for Os and i am satisfies with it.

Now after 1 1/2 yrs working after 3 yrs in Poly.
I have an intention to cont my studies.
In march insya allah, i will apply for physiotheraphy course in NYP
if in any instance i fail, I will try for a part time degree in local U.
I want to take Chem Eng.
If that fail, I will try to embark in something which test me throughly,
Deg in IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment me