3 May 2009

there are 2 things on my mind right now.

1. steps after menstruation

someone actually noticed that i have been (munching and eating)x3 for the last 2 week. and the reason that i gave was that im having menstruation. actually i have been allowing my body to take food and not been exercising. i just want my body to rest (excuses not). i had a few kgs gain. but im ok with it. its really normal as im increasing my intake. when i measure, i will be alittle scared, but im seriously ok.
i told myself that i will start exercising and watching my food again after this menstruation. yes, its coming soon, mayb tmr or the day after next. im happy as well as dissapointed, cause during my can-eat period i wasnt able or didnt have the chance to take KFC :(. and usually during my cant-eat period i wont want to eat KFC.
* Im i know ur happy that im saying this

2. savings
i received this advice from a friend, bernard and i want to share it around.

from the monthly allowance or salary that ur receiving, please put aside for rainy days. it might be as small as $50/month, but if to look at a long term, it helps alot. especially for us in our 20s where we do not know wat is going to happen in the next 5 to 10 years. frankly, we might be saving for marriage, studies or even housing.
i personally have signed up for MSA(my savingsaccount) with POSB.
where monthly contribution is debited automatically from our savings acc, and withdrawal only through the teller. no penalty if we would like to opt out. so no worries if we are unble to continue contributing.

do sign up and encourage others to save.
it does no harm

thanks to bernard for his saving advice.

2 comments:

  1. Your comments on menstruation - your eating and how you will feel and act after your period is very healthy. I wish more young women had your positive attitude and insights about this wonderful natural cycle.

    I have posted your comment on my blog so that other girls can read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi leslie,
    thanks for the comment.
    actually girls are so afraid of weight gain rite?
    leslie, wats yr blog add?

    ReplyDelete

comment me